All about the year 5 eleven plus
Our year 5 course is a programme which runs at our local s4e 11+ tuition centre in Stechford. This includes a weekly 2-hour tuition session, weekly online/paper homework and ongoing support and advice.
It’s a comprehensive form of 11 plus preparation designed to help children who are going to sit the highly competitive grammar and independent school entrance exams.
Our weekly group sessions and online 11+ practice exercises provide children with a well-rounded education which supports their learning beyond year 5.
We understand that every child is different so our experienced 11 plus teachers apply tried and tested teaching methods to lend personalised support exactly where it’s needed.
Saturday sessions – 9:45-11:45 a.m – 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Tuesday session – 5:00-7:00 p.m
Wednesday session – 5:00 – 7:00 p.m
Cost: £98 per calendar month
Location: Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9HE
Two hourteaching session per week for fifty weeks of the year.
qualified,highly experienced primary/11+ teacher. Tutor:pupil ratioof 1:6 or 7.
- Weekly homework based on the topics taught.
- Four CEM style Y5 original mock assessments worth £200.
- Papers are handed back to the parents once corrections have been discussed with the pupil.
- Online 11+ practice subscription.
mini assessments. Prizes/rewards for homework and concentration.
- Help with applications including reminders for deadlines.
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the year.
- Alternative session
arrangmentfor any absence.