All about the Year 4 11+
Year 4 11+
If your child is starting Year 4 this September and you wish them to prepare for the 11 plus entrance exam earlier, then our year 4 course is a fantastic way to kick-start their 11 plus preparation.
Many parents wonder whether starting 11+ preparation in year 4 is beneficial or not. Although this can vary between individuals, our experience shows that children who do start their 11 plus preparation at the beginning of Year 4 begin to develop the skills needed to succeed in the 11+ exam early. This prepares the children for the Year 5 11+ course that we offer.
Weekend Sessions – Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:15pm-2:15pm; Sundays 10:00am-12:00pm
Weekday Sessions – TBC
There will be weekday and weekend sessions for Year 4 children.
Cost: £92 per calendar month from September 2019
Location: Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9AN
- Discounted Inflata Nation passes; please see S4E Staff about these. https://www.inflatanation.com/locations/birmingham/
Two hourteaching session per week for 49 weeks of the year.
qualified,highly experienced primary/11+ teacher or higher level primary TA. Tutor:pupil ratioof 1:7.
- Weekly homework based on the topics taught.
- Four CEM style y4 original mock tests.
- Prizes/rewards for homework and behaviour.
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the year.
- Alternative session arrangements for absence.