The protection and welfare of children and young people
Below is Support for Education’s Child Protection Policy Statement.
Support for Education will:
- Conduct due diligence as part of our commitment to delivering our promise and ensuring disqualified individuals are not placed in our centre.
- Ensure all Support for Education staff are made aware of our policies and procedures and adhere to them as required.
- Support for Education will ensure that all tutors understand the procedures and the importance of reporting child protection concerns.
- Support for Education is dedicated to providing our staff with the support and opportunities to develop skills and knowledge in relation to child protection issues.
- Support for Education staff will remain up-to-date with all government legislation regarding safeguarding policies and procedures. We are dedicated to passing this information on to our staff by updating them accordingly.
- Support for Education will follow the child protection guidelines as stated under the Ofsted voluntary register.