all about year 3
Our year 3 course is a programme which runs at our local S4E 11+ Tuition centre in Stechford. This includes a weekly 2-hour tuition session, weekly homework and ongoing support and advice.
Our weekly group sessions provide children with a well-rounded education which supports their learning beyond year 3. The children will work with curriculum objectives which are currently relevant to Year 3 pupils, and will include Maths, Reading and some Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar topics.
We understand that every child is different so our experienced teachers apply tried and tested teaching methods to lend personalised support exactly where it’s needed. The Year 3 groups will be small in numbers so that the children can be engaged and get targeted support when necessary.
Days/Times: Sundays 10:00am-12:00pm
Cost: £92 per calendar month
Location: Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9AN
- Discounted Inflata Nation passes; please see S4E Staff about these. https://www.inflatanation.com/locations/birmingham/
- Two hour teaching session per week for forty-nine weeks.
- A qualified, highly experience primary/11+ teacher or higher-level primary TA.
- Tutor:pupil ratio of 1:6.
- Weekly homework based on the topics taught.
- Regular mini-assessments.
- Prizes/rewards for homework and behaviour.
- A break in the middle of each session.
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the year.
- Alternative session arrangements for adsence.