Parents are informed
If they are still not
If you wish to make a complaint relating to the requirements of the voluntary register, then we will follow the procedures outlined below:
- Any complaint made in writing or made by email that relates to the Requirements of the Voluntary Childcare Register will be fully investigated.
- Any complaint will be dealt with in full within 28 days of receipt of the written complaint, including a written response, which will include an account of the findings of the investigation and any action taken as a result.
- Support for Education keeps a written record of complaints which includes:
- the nature of the complaint,
- the OFSTED requirement it relates to,
- how the complaint was dealt with,
- the outcome of the investigation,
- any action
- whether the parent was given an account of the findings within 28 days of the date on which the complaint was received.
- Complain report summaries are available to parents and OFSTED.
- Complaints records are kept for three years.
If the complainant is not happy with the final decision made, they can take their complaint directly to OFSTED.
OFSTED Complaints Line: 0300 123 1231
OFSTED registration number: EY559854