We are registered on the Ofsted Voluntary Register in England. This means that parents are able to receive financial support with their tuition costs.


You may qualify for extra tax credits to help pay for some of your childcare costs (tuition fees) while you are working. The amount that you’re eligible for is dependent on your household income and situation, but you may qualify for the tax credits if:

  • You’re a single parent, working over 16 hours per week OR A couple where both parents are working over 30 hours per week (combined)
  • The childcare you pay for is registered or approved like us.

The best way to find out if you’re entitled to working tax credits for childcare is by either visiting www.gov.uk/childcare-costs-for-tax-credits 


The Childcare Voucher amount you choose to deduct is taken off your salary before you pay tax and National Insurance. Therefore, you pay less tax and National Insurance as your pre-tax salary is reduced.

If you currently receive childcare vouchers please speak to us so we can apply to be registered to the company that provides your vouchers. To find out if you are eligible for childcare vouchers speak to your HR department at your place of work.


Tax-Free Childcare has been introduced by the government to support working families with costs of approved childcare. Eligible families will be able to open an online account to make childcare payments. For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2 up to the value of £2,000 per child, per year. Additional support is available for disabled children. Your family could be eligible if:

  • Your children are under 12 years of age
  • You’re a single working parent or a couple where both parents are working and earning over £120 per week, but no more than £100,000 per year

Please note that you cannot claim for tax free childcare if you are already receiving working or child tax credits.

You can find out if Tax-Free Childcare or other childcare options are for you by visiting https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/