All about the Year 4 11+
Year 4 11+
If your child is starting Year 4 this September and you wish them to prepare for the 11 plus entrance exam earlier, then our year 4 course is a fantastic way to kick-start their 11 plus preparation.
Many parents wonder whether starting 11+ preparation in year 4 is beneficial or not. Although this can vary between individuals, our experience shows that children who do start their 11 plus preparation at the beginning of Year 4 developement, more fully, the right skills needed to succeed in the 11 plus exam.
Saturday sessions – 9:45-11:45 a.m – 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday Sessions – 5:00-7:00 p.m
Cost: £90 per calendar month
Location: Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9AN
Two hourteaching session per week for fifty weeks.
qualified,highly experienced primary/11+ teacher or higher level primary TA. Tutor:pupil ratioof 1:6.
- Weekly homework based on the topics taught.
- Four CEM style y4 original mock tests.
- Prizes/rewards for homework and behaviour.
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the year.
- Alternative session arrangments for absence.